Auteur Sujet: OOB Editor Problem - Any Ideas?  (Lu 1973 fois)

Hors ligne AJ

• Général de Brigade
  • Sir Arthur Wellesley
    • Napoleonic Battle Corp
OOB Editor Problem - Any Ideas?
« le: 22 février 2011, 12:50:48 pm »
For some time now, when modifying existing Armies I have had OOB Editor problems .
Sometimes I add a unit and I have to quit and save in order to add another unit.
Sometimes I will have a problem with Light Cavalry, it will say I have a free percentage but there are no available units in the unit list, yet I know I have units available.

I always have the CEH Slider set far higher than the CEH of the Army I am Modding so that isn't the problem, I have also done a full HLG reinstall, doesn't solve it.

I am not going to report this problem on Redmine as yet, because Arty behaviour etc... is higher priority and I don't want to distract JMM from the more important tasks in hand.

Any of you Modders got any idea what's wrong? :?

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
Re : OOB Editor Problem - Any Ideas?
« Réponse #1 le: 08 avril 2011, 01:46:01 am »
Hi AJ...

Artillery and some other problems are fixed now.
I have to finish some tests before building 03a (RC5).
BTW, I can't see any problem in the software with the LoPs...
Are you sure you find issues on that?

OoB: I must work on the editor because I received some complaints about this tool.
So, it's a good thing if you can send me the OoBs and some precise informations in order I can reproduce the bug. ;)

IMPORTANT : it seems there is a problem with the allied army when all slots are busy (112 entities : 1 Cinc + 11 Chiefs of Corps + 100 units)...

Best Regards
JMM