Auteur Sujet: Petit problème  (Lu 4068 fois)

Hors ligne EricJ

• Officier d'HistWar
  • Capitaine
Petit problème
« le: 13 mars 2010, 22:47:43 pm »
Bonjour,
Je suis en train de réaliser un scénario, et je cherche donc à créer l'ordre de bataille "historique" correspondant. Mais j'ai un petit (en fait un très gros) soucis avec l'éditeur d'ordre de bataille : l'armée française est à un CEH de 98, et l'armée coalisée un CEH de 36 pour l'instant (l'effectif KCEH de l'ordre de bataille est à 300). A un moment donné, le bouton créer une unité a disparu pour l'armée coalisée. Pour contourner le problème, j'ai passé en revue toutes mes unités coalisées et j'ai ramené leurs effectifs au minimum possible (pour arriver à un CEH de 36). Le bouton créer une unité est bien réapparu, mais lorsque je clique dessus, rien ne se passe... :'( Là, je sais vraiment plus quoi faire... Est-ce une anomalie ou une mauvaise manipulation de ma part ? Quelqu'un aurait une idée ?
Merci pour votre aide !
EricJ

Hello,
I am realizing a scenario, and I try to create the odb. But I have a little (in fact a very big) problem with the battle order editor : The French army is with a CEH = 98, and the austrian army with a CEH = 36 (KCEH of the order of battle is 300). Suddenly, the button to create a unit, disappeared for the austrian army. To by-pass the problem, I modified all my austrian units to return their staff at least possible (so the CEH = 36). The button to create a unit is reappeared well, but when I click above, nothing takes place... :'( Is it a bug or a bad manipulation ? Anybody would have an idea?
Thank you for your help !
EricJ

Hors ligne orendel

• Officier d'HistWar
  • Lieutenant
    • Follow me on twitter
Re : Petit problème
« Réponse #1 le: 13 mars 2010, 23:24:13 pm »
Just a guess: May it be that all of your Austrian corps have the maximum unit number  of 24? If so you have to create a new corps.
Orendels OoB depot - Historical OoBs for all Napoleonic battles:
http://www.histwar.org/forum/index.php/topic,4062.msg53425.html#msg53425

Hors ligne EricJ

• Officier d'HistWar
  • Capitaine
« Réponse #2 le: 13 mars 2010, 23:44:18 pm »
Oh, I had not thought of it ! But I verified at the moment, and it is not the case, none of my Austrian bodies exceed 20 units...

Hors ligne Hook

• Chevalier d'HistWar
  • Modérateurs
  • Général de Brigade
« Réponse #3 le: 14 mars 2010, 00:50:26 am »
There is also a limit on the number of units for each side, somewhere around 100 total.

Hook

Hors ligne EricJ

• Officier d'HistWar
  • Capitaine
« Réponse #4 le: 14 mars 2010, 11:03:43 am »
Thank you Hook, I think you found my problem : I check my odb and indeed the number of units in my austrian army is 100...  :( I see no solution, I have to give up !
Orendel, Hook, I thank you both for your help !

Hors ligne orendel

• Officier d'HistWar
  • Lieutenant
    • Follow me on twitter
Re : Re : Petit problème
« Réponse #5 le: 14 mars 2010, 11:56:58 am »
:( I see no solution, I have to give up !

:!: Never give up  :!: This happened to me first when creating my Eylau OoB. I reached the 100 unit limit just short before finishing the French army. Restart and regroup regiments to brigades. You'll be faster than during the first try because now you're familiar with the army you want to create.

Cheers!
orendel
Orendels OoB depot - Historical OoBs for all Napoleonic battles:
http://www.histwar.org/forum/index.php/topic,4062.msg53425.html#msg53425

Hors ligne EricJ

• Officier d'HistWar
  • Capitaine
« Réponse #6 le: 14 mars 2010, 12:51:28 pm »
Well, I badly expressed myself, sorry  :? : I'm working on a scenario for the battle of Arcis-sur-Aube. I don't give up this scenario, but at first I will focus on the first day of the battle (less troops !). This is my first historic scenario,  and I am impatient to end it : I think I have to test all the stages of the scenario in order to better understand the possibilities and the constraints.
I give up the two-days battle for a while, but your advices are interesting, I will experiment it soon! ;) Thanks again !