Auteur Sujet: OOB won't show up  (Lu 2670 fois)

Hors ligne Gunfreak

• Capitaine
OOB won't show up
« le: 04 février 2010, 15:24:40 pm »
Now yesterday I made a russian and swedish OOB, but when I want to play, only one of the show up,

At first I thought that something had happen during the creation of the russian OOB so I made another one, but the same thing happend again, for some reason I can only have one of the OOBs at the same time, is it becasue both are 50 CEH?

Hors ligne Cantonese

• Chevalier d'HistWar
  • Modérateurs
  • Major
Re : OOB won't show up
« Réponse #1 le: 04 février 2010, 15:35:46 pm »
Hi Gunfreak,

It's working nice with me. I have created an OOB of 50 CEH with both armies (Swedish andRussian) and they just appear fine on the map.
Sorry if my question looks stupid but did you create your armies in the very same OOB and not in 2 different OOBs ?

Hors ligne Gunfreak

• Capitaine
Re : Re : OOB won't show up
« Réponse #2 le: 04 février 2010, 15:44:59 pm »
Hi Gunfreak,

It's working nice with me. I have created an OOB of 50 CEH with both armies (Swedish andRussian) and they just appear fine on the map.
Sorry if my question looks stupid but did you create your armies in the very same OOB and not in 2 different OOBs ?

I created two diffrent OOBs, I've had no problems mixing and matching diffrent OOBs from allready created oobs

Hors ligne Cantonese

• Chevalier d'HistWar
  • Modérateurs
  • Major
« Réponse #3 le: 04 février 2010, 15:54:39 pm »
I just did the same and it's fine again.
Do the OOBs appear in the OOB editor?

May I suggest that you declare a bug without forgetting to describe the process you have followed.

Hors ligne Gunfreak

• Capitaine
« Réponse #4 le: 04 février 2010, 17:13:08 pm »
I made a new OOB now with both sides and it works.